Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome

I love food. I love to eat, and I love to cook.

But as an underemployed college student, the soaring prices of groceries, the mad dash from work to school to activities, and the desire to put healthy foods in my body are difficult to balance. It seems like cheap foods are always unhealthy, and healthy foods are always expensive and time consuming.

In the interest of helping out others like me (as well as collecting and organizing my own thoughts), I'll be posting recipes for foods with less cost, less calories or less cooking time. From time to time, I may also post some tips on ways to save or make money so you'll have a bit more available for food, future or just plain fun.

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. As a friend recently told me, you can only get two of the following: cheap, good or inexpensive. Good luck with the blog. I look forward to you proving this wrong.

    ReplyDelete